Want to get into flamenco guitar? Start here!
Spanish Guitar Strumming Techniques PDF offers 19 guitar lessons and over 150 exercises and illustrations in the form of a eBook with access to the video lessons.
Have you ever wanted to learn the secrets of playing Spanish style guitar? Do you have the ambition to play the guitar in a fast, rhythmic, and percussive way that excites and ignites an audience? Have you ever wanted to master the rumba, the flamenco triplet or the rasgueado? In Spanish Guitar Strumming Techniques book and DVD, guitarist and YouTube phenomenon Edina Balczo teaches and demonstrates a wide array of 21st century strumming methods tailored for the Spanish and flamenco guitar.
Included are over 150 lessons, exercises, and illustrations, each with clear and precise instructions that include:
- Chords and how to construct, and use them
- Dozens of different strumming and other techniques
- Exercises to help you to build up to the right speed
The video lessons include:
- 86 minutes running time
- Multiple camera angles
- Slow-motion movements
- Step-by-step explanations
The exercises are presented in traditional musical notation, TAB, and with chord diagrams. If you are an emerging guitarist or just a beginner who is eager to master the Spanish guitar, this book is for you.
– I do not have a DVD player or CD player can I still watch the videos online? Yes, the videos are available online, please contact us and I share the link with you.
– Do you have exercises for each of the techniques? Yes, every lesson contains several different exercises.
– I cannot read music, will I still understand the exercises? Yes, they are also in TABs, with chord diagrams as well as in musical notation.